Thursday, December 16, 2010

End of 2010, Part 3

So, what's on the way for 2011?

I'm going to change my approach again. I am not satisfied with the stories that I've put out to date. I want to suck less, far less, and the way that I'm going now that is not going to happen. After this weekend, I'm going to start writing the first of the 2011 stories and I will hold on publishing it until the first full week of 2011. I will continue aiming at Thursday updates, so look for the first new serial to start on the 6th of January.

The reason that I'm doing this is to accommodate my primary work as a Master's student; I am now on Winter Break and thus have the time to write fiction. I won't once the Spring semester starts, as what writing time I'd devote to this instead has to be put towards a paper or other assignment.

I'm aiming at a 15 or 16-part serial, which is long enough to cover the semester; I will write this one now and another early in the longer Summer break, with a shorter one to fill the gap. The remaining weekly posts will be administrative, like this one.

Next week, I'll write something of a "Coming Attractions" post so that you can prepare yourselves for what's to come in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.