Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Business: "Reavers" Is On Schedule

Again, this one is going to be brief.

I've gotten the manuscript back from my editor. Going over the edits and making changes is underway, and I will focus upon this through the end of the month. I want to be able to deliver in December, so that means finishing this step at best speed; then to get the cover, get the files formatted, and finally deliver to you backers in December before launching on Amazon after New Year's.

Book Two's outline is almost complete; the details of the plot are being worked out now. There is no title yet; stay tuned for that. If you're getting this via Indiegogo, please bookmark this blog or sign up for my newsletter. It's a far more reliable way to be notified going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.