Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nearing the One Year Mark-Part 4

This is the final intermission before I start the next story.

I still don't have a title for the next story. I hope to have one before next week. I have the first three parts written down in outline form, and by next week I expect to have the first part ready for posting. Parts two and three should be ready once the first concludes.

In the meantime, I'm collecting "Stalker" and reviewing it. Once I complete revising it, I will take the time to clean up the presentation before I reformat the manuscript into a form suitable for reading online and upload it to a suitable location for sharing; when I do that, I will post a link here.

A short post this week, as I see that most folks following just want more stories. Next week, readers, Year Two starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.