Friday, December 29, 2017

Writing & Blogging Plans for 2018

Then plan for next year is to do the following:

  • Weekly serial fiction posts on this blog. Tuesdays or Wednesdays; haven't decided yet.
  • Weekly commentary posts on the business and related matters at this blog, on another day. This will remain Fridays.
  • Quarterly novelettes, wholly separate from the serial stories. These will also be set in the same Feudal Future, with Sir Ramsey as my hero character.
  • Annual collection of the serials completed during the year to be published in a single volume.

The last part is the most difficult. Yes, I can write them, make a basic cover, and sell them on Amazon in the Kindle store. That's an option, but I know that covers do matter and so does having someone with a clue edit the manuscript. This requires more than I can do at the moment on my own, so I'm considering my options.

I also want to follow a scheme where I put out the ebook first, then the print version as POD some time thereafter. Folks who've been down this road, and have advice, hit me up in the comments or by email.

1 comment:

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.