Friday, December 1, 2017

Coming Soon: The Return of Serial Stories!

As you can see on the Popular Post sidebar on the blog, I used this as an outlet for serialized storytelling for years before I changed to the current conception of this blog. Well, that's going to change again after the new year; the serial stories are going to come back starting next year in January.

They will NOT replace the present weekly blog posts. That's right, they will be additions to the schedule, not replacements! As I explained in previous posts, I will use the serialized stories to tell stories that otherwise get consigned to the bin because they aren't relevant to the larger works I'm working on; they will not be required to get the full experience of a book I publish, but rather be something to keep you happy between releases or flesh out characters and ideas that aren't the focus of a given story.

And I will be using this blog to tell you, my readers, more about this Feudal Future Fantasy I'm creating. Eventually I'll put this all together into a wiki, but for now this will be sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.