Friday, December 25, 2015

End of 2015 Administration Post

I hope that you all enjoyed the free fiction I've posted here since I launched this 'blog back in 2009. That's over now.

Over this past year I began the transition from being a hobbyist writing and posting whatever to becoming a professional author. All of these posts? I wrote them in November of last year and scheduled them to go live on Fridays at Noon (Central Time). Since then I've come up with four novel-length manuscripts, all of which need serious revision and rewriting, and I intend to publish at least two of them this coming year (2016) via Amazon (epub via Kindle and POD via Createspace). These are speculative fiction novels.

So, the Chronicles is going to become my writing blog.

I may rename it, but not right away. Instead, this is going to become where I talk about writing and my projects. It's the space where I account for myself, keep you up to date with what's going on, and otherwise become where I and you go back and forth.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.