Thursday, January 14, 2021

Star Knight Update: New Vienna Pre-Production Update

I have received the three books I ordered to begin work on the New Vienna project. I've also taken the liberty of securing access to The Day of the Siege, to see a previous dramatization of events, so I have enough to get started. I will do this as a secondary concern while getting Books Two and Three out the door.

As for Book Two: I had two of my three post-hospitalization follow-ups this month, with a third coming on the 25th. So far, so good, and I expect I'll be clear of everything but this massive course of antibiotics by next month. No more messing about with outpatient treatment, home nurse visits, etc. that eat at my time and make scheduling same chaotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.