Sunday, March 10, 2019

On The Launch For "Reavers of the Void"

I've been out of commission for a while. I go on about that at the main blog here.

Reavers of the Void launches in ebook form soon. I am nervous about this, but also excited. It's the last step, the one where I put it out there and see how well I can do; at that time, I'm going to need all the help I can get from you folks who believe in the project. Reviews, signal boosts, and more will all be necessary to help that book do its best against far more experienced competition. But first, I want to let the algorithm work for me as best it can. Once the ebook is launched, I will begin writing Book Two.

The paperback launch of Reavers will, if I can swing it, come 60 days or so after the ebook launch; I want time to let the algorithm do its thing while I get drafts done, continue my rehabilitation (and get back home), and figure out how to make the paperback version happen I figure 60 days is enough, given my resources and outside concerns, for that to work. If it doesn't, I'll report back; backers at that level, of course, get their copies before everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.