Friday, March 22, 2019

From Rehab: Counting Down to "Reavers" Launch

I'm still in rehab, but nonetheless I'm back at work now that I have my PC in my residency room. I'm going through the manuscript one more time, cleaning up errors as best I can, before I cut the umbilical cord and send this baby off into the world. I have an important orthopedics appointment this coming week, where the test fitting for my prosthetic leg happens, but the final pass is almost done. I believe that I'll accomplish the April launch I originally intended to hit.

Starting next week, I'll resume posting excerpts from Works In Progress. These range in size from a scene to most of a chapter, and from points in time from Book Two to Book Nine; being cooped up. Lore posts that aren't from one of the remaining eight books in the series, or from one of the side stories, won't be put here or at the main blog. Those will be reserved for newsletter subscribers as exclusives hereafter.

Yes, this means that I'll resume newsletter work presently. Subscribers, watch your inboxes.

In the meantime, I urge you to support my fellow #AGundam4Us authors. Rawle Nyazni has his campaign to raise funds for the audiobook version of Shining Tomorrow going on still, which you can find here. Brian Niemeier has Combat Frame XSeed for sale at Amazon now, which you can find here, and he's now posting lore info about the upcoming sequel here at his blog. Together we can Make Mecha Great Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.