Friday, June 29, 2018

Garmil's Gate Done & Campaign Coming Soon

Now that Garmil's Gate has finished its serial run, I will compile the segments together into a single manuscript presently and let that compiled manuscript sit for a spell before I get to revising and rewriting it. The final version will, again, be made into an exclusive prequel story should the relaunched crowdfunding campaign hit the threshold for its inclusion.

The date for the relaunch will come after the (American) Independence Day holiday, so you've got another week or so; there is no way that I will get the attention that I seek if I attempt to relaunch during the upcoming week, so I won't waste your time or mine trying. Bad idea.

Instead, you will know when it happens--and newsletter subsribers get 48 horus advanced notice--because I'll post it here and across all the socials I use. All I'm saying is that you need not worry about missing out on valuable family time over the holiday. Go forth, enjoy the long weekend, and then be ready to Make Space Opera Great Again.

1 comment:

  1. Bradford,

    You've mentioned here about the importance of music. Besides heavy metal, can I suggest Baroque? It has a majesty that's appropriate for your story. Another musical source is Renaissance music. Jordi Savall is THE musician for this perioday. He plays both the religious and secular.

    It's a revelation and as time passes you can start to hear proto Baroque.

    Ideas to help you with the plot

    xavier

    ReplyDelete

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.