Friday, March 27, 2015

Administration Post for Q1 of 2015

So, we've come to the end of the first quarter for the year. A review of the statistics shows that, thankfully, you folks remain loyal and as engaged as things currently allow.

This matters. I'm now writing a novel, and I'm submitting other stories--heretofore unreleased anywhere--to the surviving magazines that publish science fiction and fantasy short stories. I am not, however, earning any money from this 'blog and no one has so much as donated a cent since I launched this thing over five years ago.

Put frankly, I am going to monitor this 'blog's analytics through this year. If there is no significant improvement then 2015 is the last year for this 'blog; it's about time that some return on my investment of time start showing up, and if I don't see it by the end of this year, then I'm cutting my losses and doing something else.

If you like what you see, then it's time to do something other than read it. If you have anything to suggest, then say so in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.