Friday, March 28, 2014

Administration: Q1 for 2014

The statistical trend I mentioned at the end of 2013 continue, as I expect. Now that this first serial is complete, I will take some time to figure out what to do next; I've spent plenty of time otherwise put to that task instead on the novel. Yes, next week I will begin a new serial. No, I'm not going to tell you anything about what it is or what to expect. You're just going to have to wait.

As for the novel, I'm about done with pre-writing and outlining. Soon starts the Damned First Draft (i.e. bleeding on the page), where the goal is to get the damned thing down and ready for the real writing: revision and re-writing. I hope that this phase is ready by CONVergence this July, where I will want to find Beta readers and talk to the pros I know. You'll hear more about that project when I do the Q2 post.

I am grateful to all of you that are still reading after all this time, even if none of you ever say a damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.