Tuesday, December 14, 2021

The Business: You Sure About That China Con There, Chief?

I'd forgotten all about the Hugos. That's to be expected from something that is no longer relevant to the world at-large. So imagine my surprise when I saw this come across my socials.

Which lead to an astute observation.

Fucking OldPub. Ready and willing to do anything but write proper Science Fiction that actually entertains the audience and not be Death Cult propaganda. So, here's my reponse:

This assumes that West Taiwan will want aliens and foreigners by 2023, as that country's economy collapse makes the insanity of the West look like the pinnacle of stability. In short, don't get your visas, flights, and accomodations sorted just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.