Saturday, September 21, 2019

Fourth Paperback Update

Finally got all the pieces. I have the cover and everything else I require. What's going down now is the manuscript formatting. This is necessary for the final version of the cover to ensure that the spine fits, as it is uploaded separate from the manuscript to KDP. Barring interruptions, I will power through the formatting this weekend; this is my first time, so I'm using all the help I can get to put out an acceptable paperback.

The instant I can, I will get a proof copy sent to me. Upon approval, I will order and send paperbacks to backers with all due speed. I appreciate that the backers have been patient with me, so as soon as they're available they're going out and I'll keep at it until everyone gets theirs; the royalties from ebook sales are going directly into making certain this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.