Friday, August 23, 2019

The Business: Merch Options

I intended Star Knight to be more than just books. By necessity, it has to have art assets made because otherwise the covers suck ass. In time, there will be a comic version of the story, which I intend to be Proof of Concept for the anime adaptation that I want to make out of it. I want Star Knight model kits, videogames, tabletop games, etc. in time and given what I've got the best option is to make the most of the art assets at this time.

That means stuff I can do at a site like Teespring, DesignByHumans, or (most likely) cryptofashion. I don't have much right now, but once I have a handful of assets that I think would work for merch I'll open that up and let folks support me that way. Comic (et. al.) adaptations will come when the time is right, so that just means putting out the books and building that audience; shirts and posters are what I can set up now, once I've got more than a couple of offerings.

Which leads to a question: What do you want on a shirt?

  1. Jack & Gori, Space Pirate Pals! (With or Without Revenge)
  2. Jack w/ Black Knight (later versions will have other mecha, like Enkidu Jack Custom)
  3. Gabriela & Friends w/ Loveheart
  4. Vikuun Qis w/ Azazel
  5. A mecha series--robots, ships, etc.--w/o characters.

Any other suggestions go in the Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.