Saturday, June 29, 2019

The Business: Post Launch Update

We're one month after the launch of Reavers of the Void. With only word of mouth, one podcast appearance, and self-promotion I've managed to sell 71 copies. For someone with no budget, a small network, and no one bigger than my editor spreading the word I think that's doing well. Having some Twitch streamers I'm friendly with letting me shill the book helped a little to spread the word but that hasn't turned into sales; their audiences are not mine and I have good reason to believe that, other than being friendly and sharing good news, there's no reason to seek that out.

I'm glad that it's getting out there, however slowly it may be. Please, folks, once you're finished with the book go back to the Amazon page and leave a review; post links to your review across your social media, and if you have a blog then post it there and link to the Amazon page. Every little bit helps, and the better this book does now makes it a lot easier to bring out the rest in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No anonymous comments are allowed. Pick something, and "Unknown" doesn't count.